Schedule your appointment today to visit this large open space condo unit. Located in the Center of Haddonfield within walking distance to PATCO, schools, shopping and restaurants. End unit, upper level, overlooking Kings Highway. Expansive Great room with space for you formal or informal dining room. Lovely features including hardwood floors, central air, walk in pantry, gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and French doors that open to a Juliet Balcony. There is also a 'bonus' room off of the living room that can serve as your home office, a hobby room, music room, library, a welcome spot for over night guests or possibly extra storage. Additional features include a washer and dryer, elevator access from the main entrance in Kings Court an assigned parking space with additional parking near by. An excellent opportunity to become a part of Historic Haddonfield.
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
Private Sewer System, Public Sewer
1,417 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS