WELCOME! Literally, Abundance in Expansive Space and Numerous Rooms Offers You Endless Options for Versatility in Living! INSIDE and OUTSIDE! This property stands out in not only being hundreds of square feet beyond that of the average home in Rygate, it also has a larger lot than most! And there's MORE! Whether you are having a day of desiring company and celebration, or need a time and place for solitude, you can indulge in both here! Even simultaneously. Choose from the welcoming front of home Living Room, the large Family room with a stone/gas Fireplace ,...yes, a fireplace, or the expansive Great Room showcasing a Cathedral ceiling with fans, 12 casement windows, and recessed lighting, to relax/entertain, escape, or unwind in. While in the Great Room with a Great View, or even in the Dining Area, you will have 2 sliding door accesses to your 850 sq. ft. Brick Paver Patio! Imagine the possibilities, along with the beautiful, tree trimmed backyard Oasis. It really does keep going! Back inside, an open Kitchen with Peninsula will lead to yet another lovely room with a bay window. Office, creativity area, playroom, or expand your culinary area. Let's go Upstairs. Primary bedroom has ensuite bath, ceiling fan and 2 large built-in Closets. Generous window area. 2 additional Bedrooms also offer built-in closets and ceiling fans, Another full bath available in the hallway. Back outside: 2 car Garage with Attic storage, off of the laundry area. Look at the roof and see the Environmentally conscious choice, SOLAR. Documents available. The neighborhood/area, offers countless popular eateries, shopping, location conveniences, facilities, and more. Major highways and PATCO are minutes away via driving. All here for you while being tucked away in your Oasis on the Cul-de-Sac. In Brief: Electric: $84.19 /month, Solar installed 2019, 2.9%/yr. escalator. PPA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding
2,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Eastern Camden County Reg Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Irregular, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)