This is a very nice updated Two and a Half Story Colonial Style home that is located in the desirable Birdwood Section of Historic Haddonfield. The home was remodeled in 2018 and features a wrap-around porch, entry foyer with custom millwork and open staircase, formal living room with hardwood floor, dining room with built-in corner cabinet, eat-in kitchen with island, white cabinets and stainless steel appliances, family room with gas log fireplace and coffered ceiling, master suite with cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet, four additional spacious bedrooms with third floor bedroom being used as an additional family room and a full basement. This home also has a large fenced backyard and off-street parking.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,135 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Above Ground
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
J. FITHIAN TATEM E.S.
HADDONFIELD MEMORIAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Dishwasher, Laundry Hookup
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 185.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped. Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price