Located in the gated enclave of "Province Hill" is this very special one-level contemporary residence. This beautifully maintained and well appointed home has all of the ease of first-floor living, and also comes with an additional 1200 sq ft finished walkout lower level complete with full bath and kitchenette. With three bedrooms and three full baths on the first floor, architecture and beauty are seamlessly blended together- this house is the perfect place for exceptional living. Enter through NEW ( March 2023) double front doors to the foyer featuring a gallery entry which opens onto the light-filled great room with a dramatic wood-burning fireplace, cathedral ceiling and a wall of windows with views of the expansive deck and lush rear yard & woods beyond. The state-of-the-art sophisticated kitchen features granite countertops, extensive custom cabinetry, sky lit center island with seating, glass tile back splash, and full appliance package. The kitchen seating area is equipped with banquette built-in storage. The oversized pantry has a multitude of floor to ceiling cabinets and access to the two -car garage. The dining room is enhanced by views of the outdoors and alcove with wet-bar. Sliders open to the deck from the extremely spacious primary bedroom, with three closets, a sitting room ( currently used for work out ), dressing area and an updated en suite bath with steam shower, skylight, sauna and granite topped dual sink vanity. Two other generously sized bedrooms (one currently being used as a den), are also en suite one shared with the hall as main bath. Main floor laundry room with cabinets and sink. The fully finished lower level has slider door to a rear patio and is the perfect setting for work-from-home with its' designated office space, or for a wonderful area for play, media, or work-out. This distinctive gated community on the edge of Princeton, is just minutes from the University and the town of Lawrenceville.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price